While STACK has been an integral part of our journey, we've had to make the tough decision to discontinue the program. This choice was reached after a thorough evaluation of the program's sustainability and ensuring our offerings are in line with evolving customer needs. However, we're excited to introduce KOHO Financial, Inc. as STACK's preferred partner going forward.
Articles in this section
- Can my STACK balance be automatically transferred to my existing KOHO account?
- What will happen to any remaining funds on my STACK card?
- How do I close my STACK account?
- What happens to my STACK card after September 11, 2023?
- When is the last day I can load funds?
- How can I enroll with KOHO?
- What steps do I need to take regarding my STACK account?
- What is KOHO, and why are you partnering with them?
- Why is the STACK program being discontinued?
- STACK Fees