No, unfortunately we're unable to automatically transfer your STACK balance to your existing KOHO account. You will need to initiate a transfer of funds using an alternative debiting option.
Articles in this section
- Can my STACK balance be automatically transferred to my existing KOHO account?
- What will happen to any remaining funds on my STACK card?
- How do I close my STACK account?
- What happens to my STACK card after September 11, 2023?
- When is the last day I can load funds?
- How can I enroll with KOHO?
- What steps do I need to take regarding my STACK account?
- What is KOHO, and why are you partnering with them?
- Why is the STACK program being discontinued?
- STACK Fees