- Log into STACK App
- From the World Stories page, click the "You" tab
- If a goal already exists, a white box pops-up showing the options:
"Edit Goal Details"
Tap on "Edit Goal Details" to change the goal details
- Select the category your savings goal falls under (or the closest category if not listed).
Fill out: Goal nickname & Goal Amount
End date for goal (yes/no), if yes - swipe toggle to the right and select end date below.
Member can select a custom photo by clicking on the camera on the corner of the default picture.
Tap "Create Goal" once all the info is entered
- Once the goal is set up, you will be brought back to the Stories page. To set up the STACK up amount towards the goal, tap on the up arrow button.
A menu will appear from the bottom which allows you to select the round up amount.
The amount selected is the amount it is rounded up to. (ie. If you select $2.00 and make a $5.49 purchase using your stack account, the amount deducted will be $6.00. $0.51 will go towards the savings goal.)
Once the amount is selected, to tap the Done button to be brought back to the Stories page.
- A menu will appear from below allowing you to edit or cash out goal.