Thanks to our partnership with Mastercard, STACK has you covered with Zero Liability Protection. You won't be on the hook for any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions whether you pay in store, online, in person or take cash out at an ATM.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a joint card holder added to my account?
- Can I pay my bills using the STACK app?
- Can you put an expired offer back on my account?
- Cancelling a STACK-to-STACK Transfer
- Creating or Changing Your Goal
- Digital wallet - Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Fitbit Pay
- Does STACK have Purchase Protection?
- Fees... What fees?
- Help! I'm getting an error when I try to add a Bill Payee
- How can I send money from my STACK account?