There are 4 easy ways to put money on your card:
- Pay Cheque Direct Load- Log into the STACK app. - Go to the Settings page. - Under Money In, tap on Direct Load. - Enter your Account Number, Transit Number, and Bank Code. - Close the STACK app. - Send your banking info to your employer so they can set up your pay cheque to direct deposit into your STACK account. - Feel good.
- Interac Online - Log into the STACK app. - From the Stories tab, tap on your username in the top left of the screen. - Under Money In, tap on Interac Load. - In the Enter Amount space, type in how much you want to load to your STACK card and tap Continue. - A new screen will open asking you to pick your bank. Pick it and then follow the steps on the screen. - After you confirm the amount from your bank, you'll see a transaction ID number and the amount you loaded. - Feel good. - Tap either the Confirm button at the bottom of the screen or the arrow at the top to head back to the main menu (minimum $50.00).
- VISA Debit - Log into the STACK App - From the Stories tab, tap on your username in the top left of the screen. - Under Money In, tap on VISA Debit. - Fill in the amount you want to load, your 16-digit VISA debit card number, expiration date and CVV number on the back of your card. - Tap Continue and you'll see a transaction ID number and the amount you loaded. - Feel good. - Tap either the Confirm button at the bottom of the screen or the arrow at the top to head back to the main menu (minimum $50.00).
- Free STACK-to-STACK Transfers - Log into the STACK App - Tap the YOU tab under your username. - Tap the $ button in the bottom right of your screen - Pick either SEND or RECEIVE and the amount and tap next. (Tap any of our pre-set transfer amount in the middle of the screen to move even faster.) - Enter the name and email of the STACK member person you want to transfer money with. - Tap Confirm to move to the next screen. If your transfer info is correct, slide the $ in the bottom of the screen to start the transfer. - Feel good.
- Interac e-Transfer - Log into the STACK app - From the Stories tab, tap on your username in the top left of the screen. - Under Money In, tap on Payroll Direct Load. Take down your account number indicated on this page (starts with 2). You will need it to set up your Interac e-Transfer. Sign into your bank account of the originating account (where the money is coming out of).
- Send the Interac e-Transfer to: LOAD@GETSTACK.CA (minimum $50.00)
- In the "Comments/Message" field provide us your email associated with your STACK account. (Your bank may not allow special characters, you can write with spaces like “xjohnhx AT gmail dot com”),
- Lastly if they ask for a security answer please enter your Payroll Direct Load Account number (you can find under the “Payroll Direct Load”) should be 12 digits starting with a 2 (not your card number).
Interac e-Transfers can take up to two business days to be processed, however we try our best to process them within a business day. Keep in mind, this is only for Interac e-transfers, which not all financial institutions offer. Please check with your bank if you are not sure.
If you're having trouble getting money into your account, chat with us in the app or give us a call at 1-877-STACK-01 and we'll help you out!