There are 5 easy ways to put money on your card:
- Payroll Direct Load- Log into the STACK app. Tap on your profile picture to get to your settings menu. Under "Money In", tap on "Payroll Direct Load". Write down your Account Number, Transit Number, and Bank Code. Close the STACK app. Send your Payroll Direct Load info to your employer so they can set up your pay cheque to direct deposit into your STACK account.
- Bank Payee -Tap your profile picture on the top left of the screen to get to the settings menu. Under "Load Money", tap on "Bank Payee". You'll need your account number from this screen to pay it as a bill from within your online banking with your financial institution. This method of loading usually takes 2-5 business days, depending on the time of day the payment was made.
- Free STACK-to-STACK Transfers - Log into the STACK App - Tap the YOU tab under your username. Tap the $ button in the bottom right of your screen - Pick either SEND or RECEIVE and the amount and tap next. (Tap any of our pre-set transfer amounts in the middle of the screen to move even faster.) - Enter the name and email of the STACK member person you want to transfer money with. - Tap Confirm to move to the next screen. If your transfer info is correct, slide the $ in the bottom of the screen to start the transfer. - Feel good.
- Interac e-Transfer - Log into the STACK app - From the Stories tab, tap on your username in the top left of the screen. - Under Money In, tap on E-Transfer. Write down your assigned STACK security questions and answer. You will need it to set up your Interac e-Transfer. Sign into your bank account of the originating account (where the money is coming out of).Tap on your profile in the STACK app
- Hit the E-Transfer load option
- Copy your security question and answer. These are unique to you!
- Sign into your bank account
- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Input your STACK security question
- Input your STACK security answer
- Enter the amount and confirm the amount is correct. Sent it.
- Keep in mind, not all financial institutions offer Interac e-transfers and may charge a fee for the service. Please check with your bank if you are not sure
- Cash Load - Visit a participating Canada Post or retailer with your Cash Load QR code to load using cash or your debit card. Simply present your QR code and let them know the amount you want to load to your STACK account. You can load using cash or your debit card, fee-free!
Here’s how it works. Visit a participating Canada Post or retailer
- Open your STACK app, and tap the three dots over “more” to get to the menu
- Tap Cash Load to get to your personal QR code
- Show your QR code and let them know how much you want to load
- Pay with cash or debit
- If you have push enabled, you will receive a push notification once the funds have credited your account.
- Please note: $200 minimum amount for Cash Loads.
- Click here to find participating retailers
If you're having trouble getting money into your account, chat with us in the app or give us a call at 1-877-STACK-01 and we'll help you out!