To open a STACK account you have to be the age of majority in your province and the account has to be in the same name as the person who opened it. We don't currently offer STACK to younger kids, but it's something we're thinking about for the future. If your family member is the age of majority in their province they should open their own STACK account in their own name.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a card for my kid?
- Can I withdraw funds from an ATM? What are the associated fees?
- Card Limits and STACK Cardholder Agreement
- How do I activate my card?
- How do I activate my virtual card?
- How do I get my card PIN?
- How long will it take to get my STACK card?
- Oops. I misplaced my card - can you put a temporary block on it?
- Why do I need a virtual card?