We don't have Purchase Protection and aren't liable for any faulty or damaged items or services you might pay for using STACK Prepaid Mastercard. We do have Zero Liability Protection and so you are covered for any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions that occur on your STACK Prepaid Mastercard.
Articles in this section
- Amazon Prime Offer
- Can I have a joint card holder added to my account?
- Can you put an expired offer back on my account?
- Cancelling a STACK-to-STACK Transfer
- Creating or Changing Your Goal
- Do you have Interac e-transfers?
- Does STACK have Purchase Protection?
- Fees... What fees?
- How can I send money from my STACK account?
- How does #STACKhacks work?