We don't have Purchase Protection and aren't liable for any faulty or damaged items or services you might pay for using STACK Prepaid Mastercard. We do have Zero Liability Protection and so you are covered for any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions that occur on your STACK Prepaid Mastercard.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a joint card holder added to my account?
- Can I pay my bills using the STACK app?
- Can you put an expired offer back on my account?
- Cancelling a STACK-to-STACK Transfer
- Creating or Changing Your Goal
- Digital wallet - Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay and Fitbit Pay
- Does STACK have Purchase Protection?
- Help! I'm getting an error when I try to add a Bill Payee
- How can I send money from my STACK account?
- How do I use the receipt capture?