No, we do not do a 'hard' credit check when verifying your information therefore we don't see your credit score at all. Having a Stack card will not impact your credit score but it also won't improve it.
Articles in this section
- Address Change
- Can I sign up if I'm an international student enrolled in college/university?
- Do I need a good credit score to sign-up for a STACK card?
- Forgot your password?
- How do I dispute a charge?
- How do I stop getting emails from STACK?
- How long does it take to sign up for an account?
- I can't sign-in. I keep getting and error saying "Error authenticating user". Help!
- Why do I have to give you PDF documents with my information?