In order to change your PIN later, you will need to follow all the below steps and remember the initial system generated PIN.
Your card PIN is the number you selected during your registration process. Once your card is activated, your first transaction should be a chip-in and PIN transaction using the card PIN you set during your account sign-up.
Don't remember your card PIN?
You can get your PIN by opening the STACK app.
- Open the STACK app
- Tap your profile pic
- Click “Manage Cards”
- Scroll to “STACK Card Options”
- Tap “View Card Pin Info”
You can also get your card PIN anytime by calling the number on the back of your card:
- Enter in your 16-digit card number and press the pound (#) key.
- Do not enter a PIN when the system request, instead press star (*)
- The system will ask you to enter your date of birth (MM DD YYYY) and your card expiry date (MM YY) to validate
- After you’ve been validated, the voice system will give you the card PIN
- Record this somewhere safe and private, you will need this to change to a personalized PIN later
Changing Your Card PIN:
This can only be done after you have your first card PIN. You will need to complete steps 8-9 listed below in order to complete your PIN change.
- Call us at 1-877-782-2501
- Enter in your 16-digit card number and press the pound (#) key
- Enter the system generated PIN you retrieved earlier
- Press 2 to change your card PIN
- Enter your date of birth (MM DD YYYY)
- Please enter your desired 4-digit personalized PIN followed by the pound (#) key
- Please re-enter your personalized PIN followed by the pound (#) key. The automated system will repeat your new PIN to you. You can end the call.
- Please go to any merchant point of sale (POS) system and make a purchase by inserting your card and punching in the initial PIN you retrieved from our automated system. Once this step has been completed, your card will automatically be programmed to your NEW pin for any future purchases.
- If the new PIN you created was not recognized by the merchants POS system in the first attempt (an invalid PIN response), please use the initial system-generated PIN