Your card PIN is the number you selected during your registration process. Once your card is activated, your first transaction should be a chip-in and PIN transaction using the card PIN you set during your account sign-up.
Don't remember your card PIN?
You can get your PIN by opening the STACK app.
- Open the STACK app
- Tap on Cards at the bottom right corner
- Swipe the screen to the left, this will move your virtual card from the screen and bring you to view your physical card
- Tap “View Card Pin”
You can also get your card PIN anytime by calling the number on the back of your card:
- Enter in your 16-digit card number and press the pound (#) key.
- Do not enter a PIN when the system request, instead press star (*)
- The system will ask you to enter your date of birth (MM DD YYYY) and your card expiry date (MM YY) to validate
- After you’ve been validated, the voice system will give you the card PIN
- Record this somewhere safe and private, you will need this to change to a personalized PIN later
Changing Your Card PIN:
- Call us at 1-877-782-2501
- Enter in your 16-digit card number and press the pound (#) key
- Enter your previous PIN (this can be found in the cards section of your app if you don't remember it)
- Press 2 to change your card PIN
- Enter your date of birth (MM DD YYYY)
- Please enter your desired 4-digit personalized PIN followed by the pound (#) key
- Please re-enter your personalized PIN followed by the pound (#) key. The automated system will repeat your new PIN to you. You can end the call.
- To reprogram the new card PIN Please follow one of the following steps:
Go to any merchant point of sale (POS) system and make a purchase by inserting your card and punching in the initial PIN you created when registering your account (not the new one set in the IVR).
Visit an ATM and complete a successful transaction by withdrawing funds using the NEW PIN created in the IVR.
Once either step has been completed, your card will automatically be programmed to your NEW pin for any future purchases.
Article is closed for comments.