A pre-authorized debit (PAD) is a direct debit banking transaction which would require using a transit number, institution number and account number to draw funds from a bank account. We do not have this feature here at STACK. In order to draw funds from a STACK account, the customer would have to authorize a merchant to debit their 16-digit card number and expiration date in the same manner as a purchase at a point-of-sale.
Articles in this section
- Can I send or receive wire transfers with STACK?
- Can I take out money from an ATM? What are the fees?
- Can you release a hold on my card from a hotel or car rental company?
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- I got charged $2.00 from Google, I don't remember authorizing this charge.
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
- Where's my refund?