- Log into the STACK app
- Tap on your username in the top left of the screen.
- Under Money In, tap on E-Transfer.
- Take down your 12 digit account number indicated on this page (starts with 20). You will need it to set up your Interac e-Transfer.
- Sign into your bank account of the originating account (where the money is coming out of).
- Send the Interac e-Transfer to: LOAD@GETSTACK.CA (minimum $50.00)
- In the "Name" field, type "STACK Fintech"
- In the "Comments/Message" field type in your email associated with your STACK account. (if your bank does not allow special characters, you can write with spaces like “xjohnhx AT gmail dot com”),
- Lastly if they ask for a security answer please enter your 12-digit account number (from the E-Transfer tab) should be 12 digits starting with 20 (it is not your card number).
Interac e-Transfers that are automatically deposited (your financial institution will tell you if it is auto deposited), if sent during Member Care hours are processed within 2-4 hours.
Interac e-Transfers that require a security question and password can take up to two business days to be processed, however we try our best to process them within a business day.
Keep in mind, not all financial institutions offer Interac e-transfers and may charge a fee for the service. Please check with your bank if you are not sure.