We have updated our Interac e-Transfer process to make it faster for everyone! Please update your app to make sure your security question and answer have updated.
If you're not sure if your security question and answer have updated, you can check by tapping your E-transfer tab and the security answer will have changed to a mix of numbers of letters, instead of all numbers (as it was before). If you still see a number that starts with "200..", head over to the app store and update your Stack app.
How to use it:
- Tap on your profile picture in the STACK app
- Hit the E-Transfer load option
- Copy your STACK security question and answer. These are unique to you!
- Sign into your online bank account
- Send an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Input your STACK security question
- Input your STACK security answer
- Enter the amount you want to load on your Stack account
- Confirm and send it
Keep in mind, not all financial institutions offer Interac e-transfers and may charge a fee for the service. Please check with your bank if you are not sure.
Interac e-Transfers will be processed within minutes of being received if all information is correct.