If you have a debit card that has the Visa Debit logo on it, and has 16-digits in the card number, the Visa Debit load method is for you! This is not the same thing as an Interac Debit card. In order to use the Visa Debit load method
Some banks that have this include but are not limited to are: TD Canada Trust, CIBC, and Scotia Bank (please note: the banks listed can change their service at any time without notice)
- Log into the STACK App.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left of the screen.
- Under "Money In", tap on VISA Debit
- Fill in the amount you want to load (minimum $50), your 16-digit VISA debit card number, expiration date and CVV number on the back of your card.
- Tap Continue and wait for it to be processed. You'll know it's processed when you see a transaction ID number and the amount you loaded.
- Tap either the Confirm button at the bottom of the screen or the arrow at the top to head back to the main menu (minimum $50.00).