There are 4 easy ways to put money on your card:
- Payroll Direct Load- Log into the STACK app. Tap on your profile picture to get to your settings menu. Under "Money In", tap on "Payroll Direct Load". Write down your Account Number, Transit Number, and Bank Code. Close the STACK app. Send your Payroll Direct Load info to your employer so they can set up your paycheque to direct deposit into your STACK account.
- Bank Payee -Tap your profile picture on the top left of the screen to get to the settings menu. Under "Load Money", tap on "Bank Payee". You'll need your account number from this screen to pay it as a bill from within your online banking with your financial institution. This method of loading usually takes 2-5 business days, depending on the time of day the payment was made.
- Free STACK-to-STACK Transfers - Log into the STACK App - Tap the YOU tab under your username. - Tap the $ button in the bottom right of your screen - Pick either SEND or RECEIVE and the amount and tap next. (Tap any of our pre-set transfer amounts in the middle of the screen to move even faster.) - Enter the name and email of the STACK member person you want to transfer money with. - Tap Confirm to move to the next screen. If your transfer info is correct, slide the $ in the bottom of the screen to start the transfer. - Feel good.
- Interac e-Transfer - Log into the STACK app - From the Stories tab, tap on your username in the top left of the screen. - Under Money In, tap on E-Transfer. Take down your 12 digit account number indicated on this page (starts with 2). You will need it to set up your Interac e-Transfer. Sign into your bank account of the originating account (where the money is coming out of).
- Send the Interac e-Transfer to: LOAD@GETSTACK.CA (minimum $50.00)
- In the "Comments/Message" field provide us your email associated with your STACK account. (Your bank may not allow special characters, you can write with spaces like “xjohnhx AT gmail dot com”),
- Lastly if they ask for a security answer please enter your Payroll Direct Load Account number (you can find under the “Payroll Direct Load”) should be 12 digits starting with a 2 (not your card number).
Interac e-Transfers can take up to two business days to be processed, however we try our best to process them within a business day. Keep in mind, this is only for Interac e-transfers, which not all financial institutions offer. Please check with your bank if you are not sure.
If you're having trouble getting money into your account, chat with us in the app or give us a call at 1-877-STACK-01 and we'll help you out!