Don't worry, we've got you covered. You can grab your card PIN from within the app or by calling us. Here's how:
You can get your PIN by opening the STACK app.
- Open the STACK app
- Tap your profile pic
- Click “Manage Cards”
- Slide the screen over to the right hand side
- Under STACK CARD OPTIONS Tap “View Card Pin Info”
You can also get your card PIN anytime by calling 1 (647) 361-5601
and having a care specialist transfer you to the automated phone system to retrieve your PIN via the phone system.
- Enter in your 16-digit card number and press the pound (#) key.
- Do not enter a PIN when the system request, instead press star (*)
- The system will ask you to enter your date of birth (MM DD YYYY) and your card expiry date (MM YY) to validate
- After you’ve been validated, the voice system will give you the card PIN
- Record this somewhere safe and private, you will need this to change to a personalized PIN later
Please note, your card PIN is not the same as your STACK app PIN.
Article is closed for comments.