You can load your STACK card by visiting a Participating Canada Post or retailer with your STACK QR code.
Here’s how it works. Visit a participating Canada Post or retailer
- Open your STACK app, and tap the three dots over “more” to get to the menu
- Tap Cash Load to get to your personal QR code
- Show your QR code and let them know how much you want to load through Load Hub
- Pay with cash or debit
- If you have push notifications enabled, you will receive a push notification informing you that the funds have been credited to your account
- Minimum $200 for Cash Loads. Maximum is up to $3,000 depending at retail location. No refunds permitted.
- Cash Loads can take up to 15 minutes to appear in your account.
- A fee of $1.99 will be charged to your account each time using this money load feature.
STACK will reimburse eligible cardholders this fee. Eligible cardholders are defined as those who spend a minimum of $350 CAD in net purchases in a calendar month.
For a list of participating locations, click here to see the interactive map