You can load your STACK card by visiting a Participating Canada Post or retailer with your STACK QR code. Once loaded from the retail location, the funds will show up in your STACK account in 10 minutes.
Here’s how it works. Visit a participating Canada Post or retailer
- Open your STACK app, and tap the three dots over “more” to get to the menu
- Tap Cash Load to get to your personal QR code
- Show your QR code and let them know how much you want to load
- Pay with cash or debit
- Your funds show up in your STACK account in 10 minutes
- If you have push notifications enabled, you will receive a push notification informing you that the funds have been credited to your account
Please note: Minimum $200 for Cash Loads. Maximum it up to $3,000 depending on retail location. All cash loads take at least 10 minutes to process into STACK accounts.
No refunds permitted.
For a list of participating locations, click here to see the interactive map