When cardholders return a purchase back to their Stack card, the retailer needs to issue a refund back to your account. Once the retailer has issued the refund to your Stack account, the credit takes approximately 7 business days to credit back to your Stack account. Some retailers may have a longer return policy which can impact the number of days it takes to credit back to credit cards. Please keep this in mind when making returns.
Articles in this section
- Can I send or receive wire transfers with STACK?
- Can I take out money from an ATM? What are the fees?
- Can you release a hold on my card from a hotel or car rental company?
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- I got charged $2.00 from Google, I don't remember authorizing this charge.
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
- Where's my refund?