With the Bill Pay feature, you can only add payee's one at a time. If you're trying to pay multiple bills (more than one account number) with the same payee, remove the first one as it saves the account number and add the payee again with the second account number in order to pay another bill under a different account number. To remove a payee, swipe them to the left and you will see the "Delete" button.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a joint card holder added to my account?
- Can I pay my bills using the STACK app?
- Can you put an expired offer back on my account?
- Cancelling a STACK-to-STACK Transfer
- Creating or Changing Your Goal
- Digital wallet - Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay and Fitbit Pay
- Does STACK have Purchase Protection?
- Help! I'm getting an error when I try to add a Bill Payee
- How can I send money from my STACK account?
- How do I use the receipt capture?