The maximum amount you can pay in a single bill payment is $2,500. If you need to pay more than $2,500 you'll need to split up your payments into two payments.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a joint card holder added to my account?
- Can I pay my bills using the STACK app?
- Can you put an expired offer back on my account?
- Cancelling a STACK-to-STACK Transfer
- Creating or Changing Your Goal
- Digital wallet - Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Fitbit Pay
- Does STACK have Purchase Protection?
- Fees... What fees?
- Help! I'm getting an error when I try to add a Bill Payee
- How can I send money from my STACK account?